(SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE AND PERTH)
As a market leader in bridge design, BG&E has a robust track record of delivering high quality engineering services for clients in government and industry. Today, our Bridges business is growing, as a result of the government’s continued investment in infrastructure and recently secured new projects.
Reporting to the Bridge Lead in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth, we are looking for experienced, technically savvy Bridge Engineers to join our team and help deliver some of the State’s most iconic projects.
The successful candidates will have a passion for innovation and technical excellence, coupled with a strong understanding of bridge design and delivery, in the Australian market, and will be responsible for:
Managing the design development process on bridge projects;
- Concept and detailed design to AS5100 standards;
- Solving design complicated challenges with civil structures;
- Working collectively with our network of highly-skilled professionals; and
- Contributing to a high-performing, friendly and collaborative culture.
We are seeking engineers with five-to-15 years post-graduate experience and with a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Structural).
- Experience in design of bridges and transport structures to Australian standards.
- Understanding of design and analysis processes and techniques.
- Experience with bridge design software that is commonly used in Australia.
- Flexibility to work in project offices, as well as at BG&E offices.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, would be comfortable working from BG&E’s Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth offices, as well as from project/site offices, and enjoy working in a collaborative workplace that is driven by curiosity, bravery and trust, please contact the Bridge Lead in your city.